Pages

Thursday 19 November 2020

my trip to are teachers farm to see a stream that goes otukaikino river

Hi bloggers

Today i am going to talk about my trip to are teachers farm and it

is called Ngatapa Farm so i am going to talk about some of it but not all of it

first up is the rules the most oveyes one was

to not touch the fence because was electric!!, my twin did the dumbest thing ever he he he touched it, it was the first thing he did all the teachers all were 😂😂 there but off, because he made a girly  scream, but i forgot to say the bus we went in was so cool there was  leds lighting the bus and there was a huamountnt of chairs, back to the trip i forgot to say there names mark gereg and someone else i think i am not shor my twin founded a lava rock




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post