Pages

Wednesday 5 August 2020

Hi bloggers
I am back with a new blog post topic my learning. I am learning to write a haiku .if you do not no what a haiku is you basically do a poem but the poem is not like a normal poem. in a haiku you count your silabils. are class room did a haiku me had to do a 17 haiku It was 5 7 5 if you yous a calculator that = 17 some of my ones are bright that 1 orange 2 fish 1 darts 1 thats 5 done now 7 oktopus 3 changing 2 colors 2 thats 7 done back to 5 pufferfish 3 blow 1 up 1 that's 1 haiku the other haiku is going to be in the comments.

2 comments:

  1. Hi rayan I am Peter I enjoyed the blog. DID YOU THINK ABOUT YOU COULD PUT A DLO IN you blog post. YOU NEED TO CHEAK YOUR BLOG IF IT IS DONE. I DON'T GET WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO TELL ME. I HAVE DONE A POME BEFORE.
    CHECK OUT MY BLOG
    bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rayan!
    Its Shay here I love your blog post.
    Did you think about adding a space beetween the interction to your blog post and the poem? or maybe add a reflection saying how well you think you did? I like your poem its very intersting good job Rayan
    - Shay

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post